Agents of the Insurance shop USA located in Sandpoint ID will establish a wedding special event insurance package with insurance riders. A wedding celebration is full of tradition and pleasant memories that the new couple will share with their future children. While a wedding is an emotional investment, it is also a financial investment that the parties are willing to pay. What could go wrong to risk this investment? A sophisticated wedding planner is probably in the best possible position to understand the multiple risks of a wedding event that has gone wrong.
The wedding planner may need a lawyer because this person sometimes is the principal source of advice to those bearing the financial burden of a wedding event. Not all the wedding risks are insurable, such as the bride or groom refusing at the last minute to be married or the financial loss of an engagement ring while the wedding ring may be insurable if the wedding does not go forward, but a rainy day is not covered.
There are many parts at a wedding, that must run smoothly. Wedding risks are associated with
- the delivery, and integrity of the wedding cake,
- timely arrival of the wedding dress,
- a safe environment for the wedding reception,
- the containment of alcohol consumption,
- a safe limousine and competent driver,
- the rented place for the wedding reception was not available within days of the wedding,
- vendors who fail to show up
- the caterer served spoiled food,
- slip and fall of guests at the reception
- bad weather and natural disasters
The types of insurance should include liability insurance, with riders, to pay medical costs for a guest who may be injured, liquor host liability insurance for drunken guests who harm others, cancellation or postponement coverage, deposit coverage, and coverage if gifts are stolen.
The agents of the Insurance shop USA located in Sandpoint, ID will advise you how to cover any wedding risks that insurance will cover. Please call for an appointment!